Saturday, October 6, 2007

thank you!!!

thank you everyone:) ....we have really enjoyed all of your sweet pregnancy comments and encouraging words! we are both overly excited about the whole thing....and can't wait to find out everything! we go to the doc on the 29th but I'll probably go in before just to get a blood test....we took three at home and you should have seen us! I put the 1st one down right after the first line appeared and then cort picked it up and said wait..."there's another line!...but it's kinda far away from the other one!" (i know we're both crazy) ...so we called amy to get confirmation! it was so funny...we are both excited!!

yesterday amy and I took the kids to get some pics of them and I just thought i'd share....






11 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

I love these pictures!! Their outfits are so cute and the location is great!! Is that in Marysville?
The next time I am home you will have to take pictures of my girls...if you don't mind and have time. :)
I love your eye and the way you see things!!
Congrats to you both again!! I am so excited for you!!

h♥untie said...

hey karyn...i'd love too:) and thanks for the comment...that is next to the silver dollar...amy thought of it:) i tried to write but I can't get to your blog...:( talk to you soon!

The Smith Family said...

Hi Jennifer. We met at Jack's soccer game and since I have Amy's blog I checked yours out. What super great pictures!!! The kids look so cute and I love all the different angles. Very cool. Crystal

Kell & Nick said...

Cute Photos Jen!
Great Job!
I hope to see you soon!
XO

Kell~

Beth said...

love the pics!! it's so great to see something new. the backdrop is perfect, and that skirt :)!

The Balaam's said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! Congratulations! You two are going to be awesome partents. Let's get together soon!

the yaney's said...

Love the pictures; I have always wanted to take pictures there.

Heather said...

I love these Jen,and Reilly looks like quite the natural model!

The Balaam's said...

What do you guys have planned Sunday. Want to join us for Church, then football? Let me know!!

Andrea said...

These are beautiful! What kind of camera do you have? I am looking into getting a good one and I'm not sure what to get.

Learning to Love said...

I don't know if you still check this blog, but I was wondering how you are doing and how far along you are now?